Synthetic grass now comes in a variety of styles but the most commonly installed is the 19mm product as seen in council playgrounds and child care centres. However, more and more child care centres, schools and private residences are requesting a more natural looking synthetic grass. This type of synthetic grass comes in a range of pile heights but mainly in 35 to 40mm in length.
The synthetic grass we use are Australian made with seven (7) year UV warranty and are suitable for outdoor applications and installed over a variety of bases including bare earth, concrete and bitumen.
Advantages of synthetic grass:
- Long wearing (8-10 years), dependent on the type and amount of foot traffic
- Low maintenance
- A clean surface for children to play on
- Fire resistant
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Foreign objects easily seen
- Drains quickly
- Non slip
- Guaranteed against fading
- Can be moulded and landscaped to suit
- Can be installed on a sloping surface